Re: Announcing the release of remnant 2.0!

As for chapter 3, hek no!
It is still vary much in development.
As a matter of fact, I just finished a level yesterday.
It took a while because I was having a war with myself as to the concepts I wanted to use in this chapter, but that battle is now behind me.
If any of you want an idea of the way chapter 3 is shaping up, just send me a PM, and I'll post a beta of sorts.
Everything in this chapter is all-new and non-linear.
Their are two paths to victory! The path of truth, and the path of lies!
But only the really devoted will be able to stay on the path of truth.
It's possible, as I've done it, but the faint of heart will quickly find themselves back on the path of lies.
I'm really trying to make the path of truth worth the effort required to finish it.
Path of lies has four possible routes to it's end, and even a hidden alt method of getting back on the path of truth!
Path of truth will contain at l east 1 logic puzzle, with hidden method of bypassing it!
Remnant contains references to audio games as well as video games!
One is already finished, but if anybody wants an audio game included, please post here and I'll take a look at said game, and see if I can somehow work it in to Remnant.
That's mainly what the holdup has been for.
I took an abandondware game and ported an entire level into Remnant; it took about a month to make everything work as well as I wanded it to, while staying true to said audiogame.
What audiogame? Well, I'm not saying, unless, someone guesses it.
All level hubbs are done, and most skelitons are finished as well.
I also had to do some custom remixes that required complete dissection of game assets and a lot of creativity in putting them back together.
Lots of testing with regards to ambiance and music looping was also done as well!
any other questions? Post here!
I'm really intrested to hear what audiogamers want in this final chapter of remnant and what they have to say about the other chapters.
feedback will help a lot!

Also, to the person who can't seem to cross pits, please try disabling the JAWS keyhook with f3.
Do to updates in new versions of windows, the keyhook now causes problems with AAC.
try this first, and if you still have problems, post here, and I'll try and help you out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector