Re: Audio production requests: I need ideas

I almost said something like Defender's, but it would have been way less... ah... is there a more Soccer Mom-friendly way to say "Badass"?

As for your request, I considered bringing up my terrible abridged parody of my terrible book, but then I checked the script and it's ~730 lines of dialog, requiring at least 3 actors (and that's the bare minimum), so it probably is a terrible choice.

There are four huge things that are both incredibly helpful for mental health, and ridiculously difficult to get (for me; I suspect they're much more readily available for you): sunlight, good eats (except no one can agree on what this means), physical activity, and satisfying interpersonal relationships.
Winter is terrible for most of these to one degree or another. They have a term for winter-specific depression (Seasonal Affective Depression). My dad is dumb and doesn't think it works on blind people because we can't see the difference (because of course perfect vision is the only way someone can interact with sunlight, right?), but I rather disagree.
These things do help. They are not silver bullets, but they help loads.
(Also this has more than you ever wanted to know on the subject.)