Re: question about NVDA instant translate

The guide you read is out of date. The commands have changed.
NVDA+shift+T should play a beep, after which you can press T or shift+T (I forget which is which) to translate something.
(I think it will tell you if you press nvda shift t with keyboard help on, but I dunno. One is selection, the other is clipboard.)