Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Here's another recording. This game has me hooked... and I'm not going to unhook any time soon. lol This is another battle with Hanzo Hatori, and levelled up as he is in this battle he is chaos on two legs with a sword. The other character, Ina, uses a combination of a sword and bow... and I'm not a big fan of this style. I died during this battle so didn't finish it, and while she's fun to play with as a character, I think I'll be spending a lot of time upgrading her. hahaha.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/339 … gahara.mp3