Re: Super Airik the Cleric Now Available

Hi.
Dark: I see your point regarding to cracks. But, I didn't posted any crack and I didn't mentioned where I got the game. Feel free to look this up in the previous topic to see if I purchased the game. smile I'll not mention cracks again, and I'm not sure on how that could tricker a warning, since I still didn't posted any crack at all. Well, I'm done regarding to this...

Thanks Jyro. I'm now running my own copy of the game. I still don't get why you don't send out all the copies to all people at once, instead spending days on sending out individuel mails to people.
The only difference between Ambros and my version of Windows is that I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, and he's running Windows 8. We both run the newest version of VmWare Fusion. Do you have any idea on what's going on when looking at my crash log? Is it anything which got overloaded? This is not Windows but Fusion itself which gives me this error. We are two persons who are having this issue, and Ambro is the only one who have reported that it works on his machine. His machine is an iMac, and mine and the other who have reported the same error, we are running this on a Macbook Air. Our machines meet the system requirements you have posted in the first post. So I'm not sure on how to bugfix on this.
I've send a mail to Ambro, trying to figure out more about the differences on our machines.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : johnabreu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector