Re: PG 13 let's plays - official discussion & announcements thread

I'm not sure what the heck is happening with the Klango media catalogue period!

Last I checked the main categories hadn't been updated in about five or six years! and the stuff I added to the pending category in 2009 like the Secret world chronicle, golden age of the solar clipper and varient frequencies audio series were still buried somewhere in the huuuuuuge! pending pile.

Why the hell they don't just let people add directly to the thing I don't know.
So, while adding the Pg13 series to Klango would be awsome whether it will do any good as far as getting people to hear it I don't know.

It's actually quite sad, I really like Klango as a podcatcher, then again I really like a lot of the things Klango does that aren't just more social networking and community functions, it's a shame that the devs spent so little on those unique things and so much time on what imho were the less interesting bits.