Re: Free iPhone games

hi, I want to list some of the games I know:
You could try the inquisitor 1, 2 and 3, flarestar, she noire, and audio speed, both of them are comercial, unfortunately.
You could also try audio archery, from l-works, which is available for free.
Star traders RPG is good too, if you like a space based strategy game.
One more thing, you can also try blind side.