Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

A bug and a balance request:

For the bug, the water exit from Map3 to Map1 doesn't work. You can float down the creek from Map1 to Sub2 and back again but it only works 1 way to map 3. Does the map need updating to fix this?

For the balance problem, please can the title weapons be made easier to find. I feel like I'm one of the only players now who doesn't use a storage character to horde stuff so that dying actually means something to me. This means that I have to go hunting for stuff right from the start again when I die. The weapons which have been in the game for a while all come in the fullness of time but some of the title weapons, particularly those on Map5 and the sub maps, are incredibly difficult to find. If you've achieved the title, you should be able to achieve the weapons which come with it.

I also think that you should be able to pick up multiple instances of normal weapons. You can get multiples of the same armour and multiples of the title weapons so why not of the normal weapons and their accessories? Again, this is relevant now because of people who have access to multiples of weapons and accessories just by massing dozens of them on storage characters so there's no real point limiting them to everyone else. At least those of us who don't transfer itmes between our characters regularly will actually lose our multiples when we die. Having multiples will also increase trading as people will have more shields and powerful weapons to pass on to those willing to pay for them. Besides, I really love the excitement of never knowing what you might pick up when looting and when you have all weapons from a map then it's kind of dull when you know the sound will most likely be ammo.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chuckles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blackmagicgirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector