New game from Oriol Gómez: Run for your life!

Sorry for posting this twice... I posted it in general game discussion by mistake
Hi everyone!
I have made a new game, and I think this time you are really going to enjoy playing it.
It is called run for your life, and I got inspired by a game from sammy center called avoid the beeps, though this game is vastly different.
In this game, you have to avoid falling objects, collect bonus items, avoid falling in smoke bombs... And enjoy the immersive music, which changes according to your health!
This will be a first version for the following reasons:
1. I still have to record speaking files to explain when you get a bonus. Even though there is a learn sounds option, sometimes it is easy to forget what they do.
2. The game still uses your screen reader to speak most things, and I want to record my own voices.
3. There are still many bonus items to come, and many other fun things that I want to code.
Please, check it out and read the readme file.
If you have any suggestions, bug reports, or you find something in the readme that needs further explanation, please comment. I'm known for making very short readme files or not making them at all, so if you find anything weird in that aspect please let me know.
And yes, I know that the readme does not yet have a proper conclusion...
The link is:
http://oriolgomez.com/run_for_your_life.zip
I have dropbox pro, so don't worry about downloading multiple times.
Btw sorry for the spanish intro... I will change it when I have my microphone with me again.
Enjoy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector