Re: Clok Mud

@Cx2, I have seen infested squirrels and rats on the trail and have killed a couple, though I decided to come back with either more armor or better weapons and supplies before tackling more battle.

I have my bow and quiver and arrows, however I'm finding the commands a bit wonky, given that I don't know how to set the quiver as default, and I've tried "fire at brown hare" and not got anywhere, then again I had to run off farely quickly due to the arrival of guests so haven't had a full chance to try things out yet as regards hunting.

I also wonder on encumberance, sinse (as I had to stick my pickaxe in my sac sinse it wouldn't fit on my belt with my quiver), if items in containers don't cost weight the way it happens in alter, in which case I'll likely get a backpack for supplies and keep my sack for storing stuff like foraged items and products of hunting.

Admitedly, sinse I'm probably leaving off mining for a while, I'm not sure if I need! a pickaxe as it isn't really useful for anything outside of mines where as my logging axe is handy for splitting firewood.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector