Re: New game from Oriol Gómez: Run for your life!

I think the main problem is that you are immediately thrown in the very deep water even though it still gets harder after a while. This makes it very hard to actually improve. On the other hand it´s also understandable that we don´t want too many very easy levels or you could get bored running through the easy stuff before getting to the hard parts. One prime example is bopit ultimate, which while lots of fun to play, takes quite a while before it gets really difficult (for me at least). On ultimate I managed to get to level 29 at one point and then lost. I tend to lack the motivation to try improving that because it takes so long to get through the 28 levels before where you left off, plus there is substantial risc of making a mistake before you actually hit level 29 again.
I think what this game needs is difficulty levels. The easiest should be a lot easier than the game currently starts out being (yes I know, that's probably boring) But should still get progressively harder the longer you play. For the very easy levels you could even put in a limit to your maximum hp so that people won't have 6 million hp once they get to the harder levels.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector