My very first game!

Hello folks. I know it is not a revolutionary or unique game. In fact it is the first example on BGT's manual, the memory train. I decided to post it here anyway, for some feedback. If things continue to go on like this, you can expect more games from Lion's Den soon, for I am not the only programmer in the group, to be honest I'm just starting at it.
Here is the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/613 … 0train.zip
Best regards, Haramir.