Re: Can someone please sendspace some old P C S Games?

Jes,
I plan on releasing some of the full DOS games, putting the link on my web site this year.
Some PCS games I don't have the rights to do that, such as David Greenwood's three games that we used to sell.
That includes his Lone Wolf, Rainy Day Games and Star Trek game. He has Windows versions of them on his web site,
www.gmagames.com
I'm not including Packman, Ten Pin Bowling and Breakout as they are already in Windows format.
I'm also not including World Series Baseball and Any Night Football as Jim Kitchen has good Windows versions of those games.

Here are the games I plan to put on my site:
A 2 Z Key Search
Arthur's Quest
Fox And Hounds
Haze Maze
Mind Puzzles
Monopoly
P C S Car Racing Circuit
Panzers In North Africa
Red Dragon Kick Boxing
I may also put up the following self-voicing games:
They require no screen reader to play but are much larger due to the fact that everything is in wave files.
Duck Hunt,
Snipe Hunt,
Space Invaders,
Red Dragon Kick Boxing Challenge,