Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

Hi,
This does sound like something I find useful having to not wait on friends to be available to read the screen and stuff to me when formatting a pc or setting up a new pc
However, I do have a few questions.
The bundles that you guys have hosted, do they contain all the things needed to install windows? I.E the setup as well? or would I need a win7 64bit setup iso. From all the posts that I've read it does look this has the setup, but I am a little unsure as the setup isos  that I have seen have been at least a gb in size if not more.
Another question, if I wanted to install 8.1, and had the iso file, How would I go about loading it with this talking wpe?
To use this, basicly all you do is either burn this iso on to a dvd, or load it on to a bootable usb, boot from either the opticle drive or from usb, and start the setup from there,right?
Thanks for hosting the files!
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector