Re: Braillemon status update!

Slightly off-topic, but may I just say that XP isn't nearly as accessible as Seven and perhaps you should put some serious thought into upgrading, as many programs will stop being compatible with XP sooner or later, and indeed, some already have. As of right now, it's an old operating system (With a really awful Sapi voice, but that's just my opinion). Yes, it'll cost a bit—I was lucky to get a laptop with it already installed—but I feel you're handicapping yourself by sticking to a ten-year-old OS that can only handle so much of today's technological advances. I'm happy with Seven. It serves me well and I believe it would do the same for you if you but gave it a chance. wink

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Yado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector