Re: Trying To Play Epitaph Online Again

I was just suggesting the colour  fix as a way of getting what words to type for the quests, not regarding the search bug you mentioned sinse as I said clok and materiamagica both have colour alternatives.

Perhaps someone ought to also explain to the admins about playing with punctuation off with a screen reader sinse it'd be far easier to here "I am looking for a peanut (sparkle)" than I am looking for a left bracket peanut right bracket" and in a mud where your often having to listen at speed anything of this sort helps.

Another idea, and one which might even be better sinse it'd be faster is to use exclamation marks, sinse I'm  fairly sure  even with punctuation speaking set to off you could tell where they were by your voice emphasis, ie, "I am looking for a packet of Peanuts! that belonged  to my Aunt Maggy!" or whatever, that might work.