Re: reviews for paladan of the sky

Even on native windows Slj, the timing of the scrolls is very harsh indeed, and you pretty much have to know them in advance and be very familiar with the timings to get through them, which for some of the longer scrolls can be a pest. Likewise, enemy spawning I didn't mind so much as the fact that sinse you don't even have a way of checking if you have visited an area before, you spend lots of time wandering around in dungeons and retracing your steps, which could probably be cut if the exploration was a little clearer, ---- I get that the developr didn't want a coordinates system or anything to make navigation too easy, but I don't think a "have I visited here before" key is too excessive.