Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

hello there all,      so question,      how do i can add the talking wp,   we are trying extract all files,  it's 7 zip with,  but we can't iso that files,   anyone can tell how do i can fix?      note,  we are trying install the windows 8,  i have full windows 8 dvd,  i just issue, we can't iso add   wp