Re: Super Airik the Cleric Now Available

HI.
I actually agree fully with SLJ.

I understand the game has no security, which is kind of silly to be honest. since I did give the game to Bashue. Honestly I might be getting a modderation by saying that but to me, that doesn't matter. I'll admit it, since he never got his email from the developer. I'm also done with this game. It was a nice idea in the beginning but now I'm kind of annoyed that I bought it. Considering that I did pay for the game and a couple months later for eric the cleric 2 when that was anounced ages ago, or maybe it was this version. But I still payed for this version. Why not have an email you copy everyone into that you know have bought the game? That would make a lot more sense than sending emails out like this. The developer is nice, i just think he needs to think about how he's selling his games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector