Re: Pirates and traders accesible game for android

I thank you for your effort in making the game accessible and playable for everyone, sighted or not. And as the game, and its sequel, progress(es), and if you wish, I can even voluntarily help with translation to Portuguese Br. I know that turning a game into more accessible when it was not made it that way originally is a bit more tricky, so I thank you even more, since you probably were not contacted by blind game players before and are willing to accomodate the game to our needs as soon as you hear about them.