Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Truecraig, when i was saying  people need to be more patient, i was referring to the people being vocal about it. so you are good there. as far as betas/the testing server  goes, i cringe when you say public beta. first off, it sounds like an oxymoron. in my opinion.  secondly, i fear that will turn the test server into the main server. which defeats the whole purpose of a testing server.  also, trouble shooting bugs requires good communication specifically over a voice chat service like tt or vt. not to mention 3 or 4 client updates in the mean time. additionally, aprone manipulates the code live on the server causing lag. if you want to try and communicate to 30 plus people whats going on, be my guest. because i know aprone doesn't want to be that guy.
as far as people that are on the test team, i know some people kind of want to remain anonymous because they don't want to be bombarded on the main server with questions and what not. but i don't really mind. i wont tell everything thats going on, but i'll do my best.  the first two people were two people Aprone trusted that new the players and who were not only good enough swampers to be testers, and were trust worthy to not spread testing stuff around to the general swamp population.  i don't know if we need more testers at the moment. but if the time comes that that is the case, we will be looking for the right person to fill a slot.
lastly, i didn't mean that Aprone would just walk away from swamp. i to want to see my money's worth about of swamp as well. all i was saying kind of metaphorically that its aprone's game and if he gets tired of the bitching and wining, he could shut the whole operation down. again, i hope not, but i hope you understand.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector