Re: Three Monkeys

@slj, I agree about Steam. no game that is just available on Steam would get a database entry on this website sinse the games are not accessible, ie, playable for a blind person with the same amount of effort as a sighted person, though of course if the Steam frontend improves this could change in the future. It is as you said, currently only doable with effort and I'm glad the developers understand this, indeed I've put in £70 myself, which is likely more than I might've paid normally but I do see very great things for this game.

I can say from the conversation I had with the developers in 2013, they seem to very much know what they're doing in terms of everything that is required for a great game, from sound design to propper mechanics to story, indeed I was struck by their professional attitude and enthusiasm, so I would recommend people back this project if they can.