Re: install windows 10?

Hello.

She or he cannot install windows ten yet, once it's released, she or he, will see a window pop up asking to install updates. I'd recommend doing it. Once everything is downloaded his or her machine will restart a couple of times then the set up window should show up. It did when I installed windows eight point one. You can use narator on the set up window. Just press and hold the windows key and then press the enter key and let go of windos. I'm not sure when windows will be released to the public but I do look forward to it.