Re: Eamon Adventure Browser "AKA" Eamon Revolutions

To be honest I wouldn't worry too much, Eamon revolutions was never intended as a full on browser port of Eamon, just to show off some of the games, (and as you noticed it's not finished).

Eamon deluxe is unfortunately the only really complete eamon around, though I don't know what has happened to it's creaor sinse we've not had any updates or new info for about a year now which is a little worrying.

The annoying thing is that for sighted players there is no problem running Eamon deluxe on post xp windows sinse it just runs in dosbox, but there isn't a way of getting a screen reader to read the text from dosbox, which is a right royal pest. Again, the Edx developer was looking into this but I'm not sure how his research has gone.

A real shame sinse the eamon games are awsome, indeed in the last version of Deluxe there are some of the best ones, like curse of Talan, thror's ring and several by Sam ruby.