Re: Alter Aeon 2015 Update Thread

I guess, the only suggestion I can come up with, which I'm sure has been tossed around, is maybe instead of completely swapping, to split the difference.

For example, I think one of my character's con is maxed, and charisma is at 13. If I say wanted to not drop con below 18, then charisma is as high as it could go with the amount of pracs left over. I'm not sure that's feasible, but that's the best I can come up with at the moment.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector