Re: Problem with zombie exodus.

Hello, sorry for the double post, but maybe I can help you a bit in describing the ad. When I start the game,
There is the info about the developer of the game and some following and sharing info's.
Also shows me an email box and a sign out button I tried clicking both of these, but there were no reactions.
It also shows me the show stats button, and a part of the menu in the lower part of the screen.
There is no continue button. Is there a way to buy items from the game outside the game? What I mean is, can I buy for example the remove ads from a settings or options menu?
Greetings Moritz.