Re: dolphin orpheus tts

Hi,
Thank you afrim for the suggestion or solution what you will.

I have tried switching jaws to sapi5, and then activateing the dolfin tts config settings,
it makes no difference.After pressing enter on it, I'm dropped oyut of the start menu as you normally are when
activateing an application from the startmnnu the search box etc.
Considering its a 32bit voice, I accessed my 32bit tts settings from the control panel. there it does show dolphin tts,but it doesn't speak, when settings is clicked, an error appears, saying unable to access dolphin tts or something similar
Am I suppose to activate it slash patch it some how? or it just doesn't work on 64bit systems.
grryf