Re: Three Monkeys

Let me start by saying, that I backed the project, and hope that it does come out. With that being said, I noticed a theme on the videos that have been posted on YouTube. A few times it's been mention that they're not trying to be like other games that use the fear of blindness by putting out games of zombie apocalypse, and that they are not trying to be like that. This sounds like a shot at swamp, because that's the only audio game that I know of, and correct me if I'm wrong. That uses zombie apocalypse. This is a wrong statement, because swamp doesn't use the fear of zombie apocalypse any different then any mainstream game like resident evil, and others. If anything is more like mainstream gaming, including with game controls, teamwork, and it's just a well-done first person shooter. So instead of trying to separate themselves from games like swamp. They should really embrace what swamp has been. Also I hope they have more then one blind/visually im paired person testing their game, but so far I seen the same one person on there. I just felt I had to mention something about that. I still hope the best for this game, and their future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JaminEatWorld via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector