Re: LWorks.

yeah, i'm pretty sure that super egg hunt plus has an automatic key generator. My friend bought it for me as a gift and I got the key right away.
I agree with everyone else that liam should just have an auto key generator like he does with super egg hunt plus. I'm kind of glad now that I didn't by sl or judgment day. I was considering it for a while, but I was afraid to because of all the problems I heard of from people when they got keys, it would take up to weeks or even months to get one.
I also hope that liam has not stopped trying to make judgment day freeware and that he has not just said to heck with it and dropped the whole project. He does sadly have a reputation for that.