Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Yes, I am interested in this. Here are some of the features:
1-Add nitro.
2-Add unlockable cars and tracks, via maybe a rank system
3-Add breaks, and we should also be able to go back in the track,  not just forward
4-Add some traphic cars, not racing cars, WHO come opposite you to crash you so you slow down. Other aponents should be able to crash onto them, too

5-Computer aponents should know when to break, on hairpins etc. You should be able to adjust difficulty for that so beginners can start without much challenge.
6-Add that so cars can be upgradable. I should be able to upgrade my engine speed, maybe add additionel gears to my car, etc. You can do a garage where you need Money to Access. Also, the garage shouldn't be in the menü. There should be a free carrier mode and we should be able to enter the garage from there, it should be located on the road.
Also, I should be able to upgrade nitro models, so for example the first model gives me 10km speed when I use it, the second model should give 20, 30, etc.
7-Not all cars should have nitro. For example, the beginner cars shouldn't have nitro, and as you unlock more cars, you get cars with nitro. Also, computer players should not have nitro if you're going to the field with a non nitro car, so it's fare.
8-Add obsticals so that you jump to avoid them.
9-We should be able to bump our aponents to slow them down. They should try to do the same.
10-Don't add busses, minibusses, etc to the game. Because they are too slow and what does a schoolbus do on a race field? Or you can let us choose the car type we want, so we can race with busses etc when we choose a bus.
11-Add car and track building, built into the game.
12-Add a drag mode, where you're forced to race with manual gear, the road is streight, and you have to avoid traphic cars. If you crash at a fast speed to the traphic cars, the game is over. Also, if you stay on a gear for too long and you need to switch gears, the car should explode.
13-I know this is a bit extreme, but add cop racing. In this, you don't have computer players racing you, but you have cops chasing you.
14-Add traps. For example, I should be able to put something on the road so if a car comes onto the trap it's tires explode for a while, slowing it down. Or different traps WHO do different affects.
That's all for now. I hope you make it, I'm looking forward to it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector