Re: Braillemon status update!

Hi

A quick question: since I've spend most of my relax time training several mon up to lvl 30+ and finally got batch 4 after several tries and errors ... I was just wondering: since the change log on the first page said that only two badges could be wun, does that mean I'd have to start over once the next version comes out. Also, (I'd have to do this again with the latest 1.4) but when I force my picachu to evolve, the game still says picachu although it's a rychu now ... I didn't save the evolution, since I'm waiting till a certain point to take that step...
I really do love the game, and I wouldn't be me without a few suggestions:
- Since in the original you can only get the other starters by either traiding, or by cheating, I thought of a way to get them legally: get the same starter as your rival in celedan city (software thingy). Then, after a while, make the rival go back to Palet town and back to the lab, where the prof wi ll ask both you and him to take the last pokemon for training. This obviously wll result in a fight between you and rival to decide who will get it ...
That's all for now ...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector