Re: IOS audiogames: any suggestions?

The Ticonblu games do vary in quality, but I have no problem with their adventure titles provided that you are aware your getting an adventure style game, ie, lots of get object, use object with so and so, talk to so and so type of puzzles.

Flarestar I havent' tried yet, but audio racing I have to confess I wasn't taken with  due to it being near impossible to play, and Inquisitor's heartbeat while okay is rather simple being just a plane maze game.

Then again, I disagree with Slj on the prices sinse if you buy the games as bundles the prices are nearly halved, and Ticonblu often have sales as well.

Also there is codename cygnas, which is like an interactive audio drama with a spy theme and work checking if you fancy an interactive type of game.

Urncon I'm not sure of the access of sinse while I know people have! played it I know it's mostly a graphical game and I'm not sure from descriptions I've heard how much i nformation a blind player gets as opposed to a sighted one sinse while I'm fairly sure the controls are usable and the menus etc work with vo, I'm not sure how easy it is to find the various asteroids, space fighters etc that you need to shoot at, and how much your just flying around in hope hammering away at random, but I've not actually tired the game myself so can't say for certain.