Re: What do you think of a game console for the blind?

Hi Ethin.
Sounds intriguing. But I'll admit that would take some serious technical knowledge on your part. Just to build a console could cost thousands even millions.
On the other hand if your talking about a virtual console that would run on a computer it could work. But if your going to write this from scratch this could take years especially if it's a solo project. You would have to write a screen reader, a program to play sounds and plenty more things like that. If you don't believe me there's a topic in the developers room where camlorn and I discussed building an operating system.
I do have one question if you built this system what could you offer that hasn't already been offered on windows or mac?