Re: Legal request crack?

To start, im not confused. I wonna buy the games but like i've said the website is closed down. I also wont request a crack of a game if i can buy it. Further i see no use of playing a demo over and over.  I cant download the three d velocity from this page. The last thing i want to mention is that bpc programs themselves posted a patch under the setup file. The only problem is that the setup file was 4.4 and the patch was 4.25.

The link open on my phone but not my pc. Ive coppied that quoted text from there.