Re: DiscWorld mud help

Hi Brad.

Firstly, I've not actually played discworld mud yet, but by a quirk of fate I was reading about it the other night, and now with the sad news about Sir Terry Pratchett I'm thinking I'll give it a go.

My rummaging turned up This page on the wiki which has links to textual descriptions of maps, which were actually pretty detailed, albeit they show the general zones and places of interest not specific places to go.

hth, as I said I've yet to check this mud out myself, but it's been something I've been meaning to do for some time sinse people do tell me discworld is one of the best muds for access albeit that the areas are (like those in materiamagica), pretty dam humungus!