Re: AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER

That is true violinist, I've seen him speak and give interviews about his thoughts on death and assisted suicide on several occasions an I admire his attitude and courage.

It's actually odd, I recall seeing an interview he gave in about 2004 or so which listed the 50 top fantasy novels of all time where he struck me as a slightly arrogant man, albeit still incredibly witty, he said for example that Tolkien wrote fantasy for the fifties and it is okay for thirteen year old boys but "I write for today"

The difference between that man and the man I saw several years later quietly iscussing his impending death and worse, the possible loss of his faculties was quite evident.

Adversity brings out the best in some and the worst in others, and it's pretty obvious where Sir Terry fell on that spectrum.