Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

hmm yeah. although, I'm not sure why you'd need that, that is, until I implement unlockable missions and you have to turn around and shoot a cop or something, or perhaps you want a powerup to be yours before the enemy can get it. You know what? That actually sounds like a great idea! I'll be adding those to my coding suggestions directory. PS do you keep up to date with my development page? I only ask this because I think it would help you quite a bit, that way you would know all the features I'm working on and the ones I'll be adding next.