Re: Smugglers Help

Hi all,
Thanks for your help. I've found the manual, but also did the tutorial with Jaws and the tutorial is well done.
Though, I'm a bit confused with NVDA. When I load my saved game, everything is great as far as being able to read stuff, especially the main screen without the tutorial being there to mess NVDA up with reading stuff from the tutorial and the other stuff such as the news headlines.
But, it seems I can use object nav in the main screen or screen view. In either case, however, I can't see what is below my credits such as the status area, the panel to bring up trade, missions etc.
What is the command so I can see below that? As far as I know, the only commands I need to know is how to get in and out of screen view and caps lock up and down to navigate for the current navigation object--I prefer using caps lock as an NVDA key.
Also, in this game, what determines the endgame? How do you progress through the storyline and get to t he endgame content? Go up through the ranks? Also, where do profession-specific storylines come into play? I saw a "story info" icon somewhere, but it said create a new game and follow the instructions.. huh? Is that only with the two downloadable content items to the main Smugglers 5 game?
Thanks all.