Re: beatstar soundpacks!

Ok, thanks. Here goes.

1. A classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundpack. I guess if someone wanted to do a modern one, I would tolerate that, but I would much rather have music and sounds from the original series.
2. Similarly, I would like to see a Thundercats pack, again, from the original series. The only thing I ask is that one of the action keys has a Snarf, snarf! sound effect, lol. Snarf was my favorite character on that show.
3. A South Park sound pack would be cool. I'm sure there would be enough music and stuff to make a fairly tame pack, as far as swearing is concerned, if that's an issue.
4. Moving away from TV, I think it would be great to have an Atari soundpack, since we have a Nintendo one. And, in case you haven't noticed by now, I like retro things, lol.
5. I would also like to see a Donkey Kong soundpack. I'm not sure how long it would be, since I don't remember how many different songs were included in the N ES/SNES versions of those games, but I imagine it could be a decent enough amount, enough for maybe 10 levels, like the Mario pack
6. And now, for some music ideas. We have a ton of pop and techno, which is all well and good. It lends itself well to the style of this game. But I would love to see a heavy metal soundpack. That could swing either way, honestly. It could either be classics, like Metallica and Slayer, or more modern stuff, like Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica, Children of Bodom, etc. Either way, I would like to see a pack that would be pretty challenging.
7. And finally, I would like to see a classic rock pack. Maybe stuff like Aerosmith, Boston, Bad Company, and so on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector