Re: are there any accessible building games?

@Dardar your welcome, there aren't many and it is a genre that I'd love to see expanded, indeed I'm still hoping Aprone will give us a full scale castaways two with entire civilization building. As  Mirage said, Parkboss is a great step in the right direction, but as usual with accessible games there is more that can be  done.

@rori, Lunimals is more management than building I think sinse you don't actually construct anything during the game, just continually manage your evolving populations of animals in your biodome, a fun task though that is.

@Milo, I'd have personally said myself rise of chaos is more about combat than building sinse the only thing you build are houses forts and weaponry, there is no need to build different sorts of production buildings or other structures for your people, indeed I confess this is why I lost my own interest in the game sinse it just seemed another combat pounder like lords and knights, 1000 Ad, Tr ibal wars etc.

I'd personally love to see a game more similarto castaways where the building itself! was the challenge with dynamic task completion so that you couldn't just say hit "build x houses" and assign some builders, but had to think about accidents, weather, carting materials, keeping your people fed and other details dynamically as you played, eg, once you had the bricks for the walls built you could stop collecting clay and stone for the bricks and set your people to something else while your thatchers and carpenters moved in to finish the roof and doors.

Still, we'll see, parkboss came right out of the blue so who knows what will be next.