Huge bug in windows 10 and alt-tabbing

Hi guys
I'm writing this post with my testing platform which is running windows 10.

So, apparently there is a huge mess in windows 10 regarding alt tab.
The problem is, that alt-tabbing will no longer  focus onto windows prompts, errors, and confirmations. those little windows that pop up as an error, or confirmation.
This is very disheartening to me, I've filed this bug in the feedback ap two months ago, but still nothing.
Please, If you run windows 10 make sure to put this in the feedback app, in accessibility section.
Windows 10 is approaching it's development deadline, and I feel that accessibility-wise It has just broken things instead of improvements.

I won't use it cause it's slow.

Cheers
Hadi
narrator is good though, It's sluggish and slow, but it's good.