Re: Clok Mud

lookaround the tanne shop and see if you can pick a nice canteen or waterskin and atach it toyour belt. I suggest you use utility belt, since you can put your various tools there. Forthe food, you can cook your own food, or there might be something better thanthe rashon in your guild if you happen to join one. Mine, as a Udemi, there're waybreads in the guild stor. I'm not sue about the other guilds, so can't really answer this one.

Hmm, cart sorage? I've never tried it before because I don't know where to store my cart. But I do know there're some places though. I think it's the stable or somehing like that. I prfer travelling ligt and carry only necessary tools.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector