building a new platform for the disabled

Hi,

I realize this doesn't have a thing to do with audiogames, this is why it is being posted in the off topic room.
The users of this forum, however, are part of the target group of a platform I am wanting to build.
This idea has been in my head for a while now, and last week I took the plunge and wrote up the spec.
To summarize, the platform will be means for the disabled, not just the visually impaired but people with any disability, to learn from each other the skills they need to survive or even live, since these are two different things in my opinion.
After the recent success of the NVDA Remote Access campaign, I felt inspired and started a campaign of my own to raise funds for this rather involved project. The link to this campaign, as well as more information about the project, can be found here:
http://www.florianbeijers.eu/blog/time- … e-a-dream/

I'd love to hear what you guys think of this initiative, and it would be great if you could perhaps back me, or just share the word.
I really want to make this happen, I think it would help out a huge amount of people. And I'd love it if I could be the one to help them.

Regards,
Balliol