Re: Legal request crack?

hi.
Munawar's post is very emotional and has touched my heart. I understand family issues. I would ask all of you to support munawar both financialy and physicaly as he deals with these problems. Please, my fellow community, do not crack these games, or any other games, and make munawar reconsider his dicision. He needs our support through these difficult times, as does any developer. This is why I am so against cracking, even if you don't have the money to buy the games, just wait until you do. This is not a slight against danny, as I do understand that he was confused on this matter. I am just asking everyone to please support munawar on both tdv and treasure hunt. I bought treasure hunt several years ago and I do not regret it.