Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

actually, vlad, here's the rundown.
I am planning on making this game shareware by the time it's ready for completion, which I estimate will be around my 17th birthday, around a year from now. This means that you will have to test with me for a long time, and since it is shareware, I will have some very, strict, beta testing rules.
I will set up perhaps a little beta testing bt sinc folder or something for the game. Applying for it will be a bit hard; not super personal, such as the dmnbac form that we heard about recently, but nonetheless it will be hard.
  This, however, is not a priority of mine at this time. If I end up setting this up, it will not be for at least 2 weeks, because I'm very unsure--how do I know my beta testers won't hand out the executables? How do I know they won't pass around their stat files to newbie players? how do I know, how do I know...? Yes, the trust issues.
  So yeah. Currently I have a relyable , willing beta tester. And I have it set up so that if he were to pass out my code, I could just as well take the updates out of the folder. So maybe.