Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

I think 21-3 is a bit of a hit and miss thing, I recall the same sort of thing happening. I'm not sure if the bug still exists (I'll test that when I get to it,) but there was one where you could jump down at 190 something? and the game would crash. I've still never actually beaten the game. Its funny this topic gets brought back now because I've been playing through it again with the intent of finishing it. Anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector