Re: PS4 accessibility features

Man oh man, you guys are teaching me so much. I don't know if I've ever told you guys this, but I've been an avid video gamer since the age of 4 years old, but my knolledge of video games pretty much stopped with the Nintendo 64, but I've got every gaming console that's out there today, and can play them, but I'm not really up to par as to what games are accessible and which ones aren't, so this forum and others like it are extremely helpful as it helps me put together better Christmas lists for mom. Lol. I've got a PS4, I've also got my new TV so I can hook up my new PS4 and waited with bated breath for the text to speech feature to come about, and let's be honest guys, even if it does only work for chatting features, we can still help Sony with improving it I'm sure of that, and they'll build it out. This is huge, and even if it's not exactly what we're needing right now, trust me, if they've built it int o this latest version of firmware, they won't let it go. Have a wonderful day and I will deffinitly be talking to you soon. Incidentally, the games I also enjoy playing are the simulation games like the Sims, and theme park and amusement park simulators. Are there any of those that are accessible? thanks a lot my friends and I'm learning so very much.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector