Re: Death match a new beginning, online roleplaying science fiction MMO

Vlad, come on. If you're so desperate to play DMNB, you shouldn't have gotten yourself banned. Don't you see how I was treated when I tried to evade a ban once? I was called several names. I don't care anymore, because that was the past. I try to forget the past. If someone holds onto the bad things that someone else does, they can't ever see a change in that person. That, unfortunately is how things are. I have left the fact of my ban, depressing as it was, because of the events that  had happened before it, behind. I could care less if I was banned from DMNB again and again for infinity. DMNB will never  be the same. For god's sake, you can be banned for making a joke, in Vlad's case. All of this needs to stop. I am tired of seeing people ban people just because thay are mad at that person. I can't just sit there and let it all destroy the game. The admins are good, but the things they have and still are doing aren't. I' ;m not starting a flame war. As I said before, I am past the ban. DMNB is metiforically like a hood in a gangster movie. You say the wrong thing, or come around with different clothes than the gang, you get shot. You make a joke, accidentally do something and get accused of cheating, you get banned. Come on guys. Come together. Play this game for what it is. Stop getting so angry with each other and stop taking your anger out on players. That is what bounty missions are for. Virtually ban those pirated starships. not  innocent players. If I were an admin, yes Vlad would be banned for the past stuff like the destruction of Signeys Alpha, but he would be back on. He however,  wouldn't be banned for telling a joke. Nowhere in the rules does it state that someone should be banned  for joking? If I were an admin, Mel would still be an admin. Devin AKA Speeder on this forum, who goes to school with me, said that I'd be a great admin. I am logical. I can put a poin t across, and I can make good judgement. Switching back to the fictitious admin's point of view. I would have banned myself for the spamming of Danny. And the other stuff too. That just comes back to the banning because of anger game again.

Ethin, [[wow]], man. First you accuse me of hacking DMNB, and don't give me any evidence, next you accuse Vlad, and then give some evidence, of course he got the nice side of you. At least Vlad didn't have to get what you gave me. Of course, you can't really blame Vlad like that. Yes, he evades his ban. Who are you to just throw some list of address and say that they are his? For all you know some of them could have been Danny or someone else. You can't just throw that stuff out and say it is someone unless you have thourally checked the proposed evidence. Half of this was wrong and half of this was just down right drama. If someone evades their ban, ban them again. Don't ban them and then go into a forum and put out threats towards the person and then put some list of addresses that you think were his, without checking That is unlawful In court, you are told what you're accused of,  and the evidence that has been researched and looked through is given. No threats are exchanged. . Vlad is actually doing you a big favor. Evading the bans means that you need to make your ban script mor powerful, like making it automatically uninstall DMNB after the ban, and not alow the person to download the setup file again.
Danny, I sent you an email yesterday. It was to the address that you registered on the forum with
[[wow]], funny how a bit of advice could be turned into a dang essay. Please note this isn't intended for a flame war.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector