Re: fix for bit torrent sync's accessibility issues

severestormsteve1 wrote:

Ok Defender, it seems your anger and underthought blundering has become out of control.

I agree,just replace defender with Ethin here,and more of underthought blundering as you put it, and less of anger.

At least if you're going to troll some one, think of more intelogent words. I promise you, it will get you farther in life.

Funny, I thought Ethin was the one trolling,ey I guess one of us has a  skewed  perception.

And isn't there any possible thing you could be doing instead of writing these nonsensical blubberings?

I wonder the same for the both of you, and no, just in case you didn't get it, that both doesn't include defender
***
@Ethin  I don't even know why I'm saying this,as I agree with one thing you wrote, I'll let the mods deal with this, but you may want to keep your thoughts to yourself before calling anyone out publicly  without any proof to the statements you make or the things you imply. and the word "thing" is the most polite  I could come up with

Now that that's out of the way,

pretty good program, I shall set btcync up and try it out, been looking for something like this as I wanted to use bt with my seedbox.

grryf