Re: Pirates and traders accesible game for android

Took a little longer than I had hoped, but version 2.10.0 of Pirates and Traders, released earlier today, fixes some issues. The buttons that were missing talkback should now be updated, and I went through some of the labels to improve the feedback they provide.

Unfortunately, I was not able to implement Talkback on the map in a way that seemed satisfactory. I suspect part of the reason for this may be my lack of familiarity with how Talkback is used. I will try to take a look at this again at a later date. In the meantime, it may be of use to know that touching the map always brings up a label at the bottom of the screen with information about the location touched. The buttons at the bottom (move and search) are now also correctly labelled.

Let me know of any additional issues, if you're playing, and I'll try to get them fixed.

I'm hoping to do beta-testing of Pirates and Traders 2 sometime within the next couple of months. Anyone with the time an d inclination is very welcome to join in that and provide feedback on issues with the new app. Follow on twitter (twitter.com/MicaByteGames) or facebook (facebook.com/MicaByteGames) to keep up on news.